Automatic Asphalt Large Laboratory Mixer, 32 litres capacity
PaveMix – Matest made
STANDARD: EN 12697-35 / ASTM D6307 / AASHTO TP53
The PaveMix has been expressly designed to prepare homogeneous bituminous mixtures at a strictly controlled temperature.
The preparation of the bituminous sample is obtained in a short time period (few minutes) to avoid any mechanical aggregate degradation
and to fully coat all mineral components, as requested by EN 12697-35.
The mixer produces representative samples to perform:
– Gyratory compaction tests (EN 12697-10, EN 12697-31)
– Marshall stability tests (EN 12697-34, EN 13108)
– Wheel tracking wet and dry tests (EN 12697-22)
– Slabs compaction laboratory tests (EN 12697-33)
– Beam fatigue and Stiffness tests (EN 12697-26, EN 13108)
– Asphalt general purpose tests.
PaveMix consists of:
– Main frame holding a horizontal stainless steel bowl with a helical
– The bowl, double wall insulation made of stainless steel AISI 316,
contains an electric heater with probe sensor granting constant
and uniform temperature control.
– An electromechanical motion allows to tilt the bowl to get easy
the unloading operation.
The control panel foresees:
– Digital thermo regulator to set temperature and to control the
– Mixing speed regulator.
– Main and start/stop switches.
– Command to tilt the bowl.
Technical Specifications and features:
– Mixing capacity: 32 litres max.
– Mixing bowl: stainless steel AISI 316
– Mixing temperature: selectable from ambient up to 260°C
through sensitive probe and digital display control.
– Mixing speed: adjustable from 4 to 40 rpm.
– Easy tilting unloading operation by electromechanical motion.
Heating power: 3000 W
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50/60Hz 4500 W
Dimensions: 1280 x 700 x h1210 mm
Weight: 350 kg
Bowl detail: open and tilted