Tensile/compression machine, motorized, 1 gauge
– Tensile tests on steel reinforced bars, up to 500 kN max. capacity load.
– Compression tests on concrete cubes / cylinders 1500 kN max. capacity load.
This machine of compact design, is utilized to carry out tensile tests on steel reinforced bars from dia. 6 to 25 mm. and flat max. 25×15 mm.
It can also carry out compression tests on concrete cube specimens max. side 150 mm. and cylinders max. dia. 160×320 mm.
The four columns loading frame is overdimensioned to assure high rigidity and stability. The loading piston, double action, is rectified and lapped. The piston is foreseen of an hydraulic maximum and minimum piston stroke’s security device, by avoiding any damage risk due to wrong manipulations of the unit. An hydraulic selector allows to select the tensile or the compression test. The heads holding the jaws are obtained from only one block of high tungsten steel, while the jaws are hardened over 65 HRC. The V autoclamping form allows a quick and practical churking of the specimen. Hardware technical details.
The machine is supplied complete with pair of jaw-holders, but without accessoires for the tensile and compression tests, which must be ordered separately (see accessories).
– Maximum tensile load: 500 kN
– Maximum compression load: 1500 kN
– Distance between the jaws: min. 300 mm – max. 400 mm
– Distance between the compression platens: 340 mm
– Distance between the columns: 270 mm
– Piston’s stroke: 100 mm
– Precision and repeatability: ± 1% of read value
– Power supply: 230 V 1 ph 50 Hz 750 W
– Dimensions: 780x420x1700
– Weight: 850 ÷ 900 kg