- For structural Analysis purchase this with the Rebarscope™ (R-C-410 Rebarscope™ Complete System or R-C-400 Rebarscope™ Basic System)
- For Strength Analysis purchase this with the W-M-250 Manual Test Hammer or W-D-1500 Digital Test Hammer
- For Use only with the V-Meter MK IV™ System.
The Velocilinx™ Software has been desined to help the engineer manage and interpret the huge amount of data available when utilizing the V-Meter MK IV™. The Velocilinx™ software enables the user to upload data from the V-Meter device to a PC. The saved data can then be displayed graphically to help the engineer evaluate each wave form for proper coupling. The Velocilinx™ software also can be used to control the V-Meter remotely. Configuration settings can be adjusted, and new data sets can be collected, all remotely. When commanded remotely to take a new set of data measurements, the V-Meter MK IV™ will upload the new data to the PC automatically, and the Velocilinx™ software will automatically save the data to a file. The addition of the remote control functionality makes the V-Meter a very powerful tool. Existing individual data sets can also be uploaded and graphed to further assist in analyzing the data collected in the field.
- Laboratory Analysis of Material Samples.
- Property Analysis During Heating and Cooling.
- Analysis of Stored Field Data.
Features and Benefits
- Controls All Operational Parameters of V-Meter MK IV from a Personal Computer
- Automatic Upload of Data for Long Term Laboratory of Production Analysis
- Data Storage in Standard ASCII format for use in popular Spreadsheet Softeware and other Office Personal Computer Applications.
PC Control and Datahandling of the V-Meter MK IV™
The Velocilinx™ Software has been designed to help the engineer manage and interpret the huge amount of data available when utilizing the V-Meter MK IV™. The Velocilinx™ software enables the user to upload data from the V-Meter device to a PC. The Velocilinx™ software also can be used to control the V-Meter remotely.