Digitec – 2 channels control unit, semi-automatic
Two-channels computerised graphic display system to control and manage all sorts of semi-automatic testing machines, for acquisition, display, processing, printing and saving the test data and certificates, with software for remote control from PC.
TO UPGRADE OR COMPLETE YOUR CONCRETE OR MORTAR COMPRESSION AND FLEXURE TESTING MACHINE (also from other manufacturers).
The system can manage and process the data in compliance with EN 12390 Specification and the different International Standards, for the following tests:
• Compression on concrete
• Flexure on concrete
• Splitting on concrete cubes and cylinders
• Compression and flexure on mortar
• C127N On board graphic printer
• RS232 connection with remote control to PC
– 2 analogue-digital channels connectable to two different compression/flexure frames.
– Simple and immediate set up of the parameters and test execution, menu driven. The use does not require specialised staff.
– Continue load display.
– Breaking load detection.
– Automatic elaboration of the specific resistance value.
– Permanent file up to 1000 tests and file of 100 different types of specimens.
– Graphic display with high resolution: 192×64 pixels.
– Selectable measuring force: kN, lb
– Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Czech, Turkish.
– Class: 0,5% starting from 10% of maximum value, on request from 1% of maximum value.
– Acquisition and data processing system at 24 bit, effective resolution: 17 bit
– Operator interface composed by 5 multi-functions pushbuttons; function icons shown on the display.
– The two analogue-digital channels accept sensors, transducers or load cells at 2mV/V
– Automatic linearity guided algorithm with very high granted accuracy (Class 0,5)
– Different programmable safety devices for the machine or the specimen as the possibility to introduce a percentage of the maximum value reached during the text execution, thermal protection of the motor and different other settable alarms.
– The firmware contains a memory of the most used specimens: area, weight, specific weight.
– Possibility of personalisation for special sized samples.
– RS232 interface: it allows transferring the data during the test or the test results directly to PC (via Microsoft Hyperterminal) or the remote control of the system by the UTM2 software (accessory)
The display shows date and time, currently applied load and single load, latest effected tests, pace rate control, rapid commands functions, configuration in use, analogue channel and activated alarm.
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50/60Hz
Weight: 4 kg