Dynamic plate load test
Used in earthwork and road construction to determine the soil bearing capacity and the compaction quality of soils and non-cohesive subbases, as well as for soil improvement applications. The test method is suited for coarse-grain and mixed-grain soil having maximum grain size of 63 mm.
The test method may be used to determine the dynamic modulus of deformation on soil in the range Evd = 15…80 MN/m2.
ADVANTAGES over the static plate load tester:
– Immediate evaluation of each measurement
– Low tester weight
– Easy to handle
– Testing in locations not really accessible
– No vehicle required for loading
Being easy to handle and providing immediate measurings results, the Light Drop-Weight Tester is especially suited for monitoring intra-company operations. It facilitates quick decisions for continuing construction work at the site.
– Max. impact force: 7,07 kN
– Duration of the impact: 18 ms
– Load plate dia. 300 x 20 mm
– Settlement measuring range: 0,10 to 2,0 mm
– Power supply: 4 x R6 rechargeable batteries
The tester is supplied complete with loading unit, load plate with acceleration transducer, electronic settlement meter with displaying of date and time in carrying case. Thermalprinter with additional interface for printer.
Total weight: 30 kg