UNIVERSAL ELECTROMECHANICAL FRAME FOR COMPRESSION, FLEXURE, TENSILE TESTS OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS WITH SERVO-CONTROLLED SYSTEM OF LOAD OR DISPLACEMENT/STRAIN.
The machine is composed by a sturdy base containing the transmission components and the hardware control instruments.
The base holds two columns, made of high resistance steel with ground hard chrome surfacing.
The upper crosshead can be adjusted in height, to hold the accessories to perform the specific tests.
The lower mobile crosshead is operated by a recirculating ball screw system, that through a servo-controlled motor, assures the correct application of load and constant speed.
The two crossheads foresee couplings to fix the different test devices (see accessories).
The stress is measured by an electric load cell, and the crosshead displacement by
transducers, all incorporated into the machine. It is possible to fix electric load cells
of lower capacity, to satisfy specific test requirements.
– Max. load: 200kN (both compression and tensile)
– Max. vertical daylight: 800mm (without accessories)
– Max. vertical daylight with compression platens: 700mm
– Compression platens diameter: 180mm (upper platen on seat ball)
– Distance between columns: 610mm
– Crosshead travel: +/- 200mm (400mm total)
– Testing speed range: from 0,01 to 100 mm/min
– Load rate: from 1 N/s to 5 kN/s
– Displacement resolution: 0,01mm with accuracy better than 0,2%
– Machine class: 1
The Multi-Tester is supplied complete with electric load cell 200kN, crosshead
displacement transducers, software for Duriez, Marshall, CBR tests, PC with LCD
monitor, keyboard, mouse, connection cables, upper and lower compression platens.
Not included“: printer and accessories for the specific tests that must be ordered separately (see accessories).
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz 850W.
Dimensions: 1350 x 510 xh 2250 mm.
Weight : 850 kg approx.