Ultrasonic ”cross-hole” test system, two channels, for piles and foundations
Ultrasonic cross-hole” test system TWO channels for piles and foundations
Complete system for non-destructive structural inspections through ultra-sounds on piles deep foundations infrastructural works or buildings.
The equipment consists of a computerized central unit to which it is possible to connect according to the type of survey probes for standard
direct contact tests or motorised reels controlled electronically on which probes are assembled with drilling power for Cross-Hole
surveys. The microprocessor system is able to ensure the constant alignment between probes lowered down the tubes when taking the measurement. The data acquired at each single pulse are displayed in real time on the large colour monitor allowing an immediate visualization of possible imperfections in the inspected structure. The cross-hole survey is managed in automatic mode; the operator is only required to position the encoders for reading the position of the motorised probes on the tubes and the initial alignment on the pile head. Once the test is concluded it is possible to print the test report with data in the construction site.
– User friendly menu for test control and data elaboration.
– Graphic and numeric visualisation of test values.
– Display: LCD 7″ with touch-screen.
– Measuring range: 100mV – 20V
– Minimum measurement pitch: 10mm
– Power supply: 12V DC with internal rechargeable batteries 24Ah and battery charger.
– Operative system: Windows Embedded XP license included.
– Motorised reels: no. 2 with 60 metres of graduated cable.
– Encoder position: no. 2 with precision 36°
– Speed and alignment: managed automatically.
– Through echo-test: vertical geophone with resonant frequency 4.5Hz
– Maximum frequency for pulse emission: 1 per second.
– Excitation peak voltage: 500V (normal) 2000V (high)
– Probes: through contact and sonic test with hammer: resonant frequency 53 kHz
diameter 48mm from hole: resonant frequency 40 kHz diameter 35mm
The equipment is composed by:
– Digital touch-screen control unit with industrial PC contained in strong
– Two motorized drums with 60m graduated cables position sensors
and cable holders to be fixed on the test tube heads.
– Two contact probes for standard contact tests.
– Two radial probes for cross-hole ultrasonic tests.
Dimensions of the digital unit: 280x220x170mm. Weight: 3 kg