Steel testing frame to test pipes
Steel testing frame to test pipes with dimensions:
– diameter minimum 450 mm / maximum 2600 mm
– length max. 2500 mm
– Frame of structural steel, bolted togetehr with high srength bolts, so it can be easily assembled/disassembled for delivery or for site movements. The frame has to be locked to a concrete base to be prepared by the customer.
– Load capacity: 1000 kN
– Two upper crossbeams, raised and lowered by a motor two speed operated winch.
The upper frame crossbeam is locked in position by pins inserted through the columns
– Two lower bearers 2500 mm long, supporting the pipe,
– Upper loading beam, 2500 mm long, floating on a seat.
Dimensions: 3200 x 2500 xh 5800 mm approx.
Weight: 4000 kg approx.
The testing frame is delivered disassembled and has to be mounted on site following the instructions.
Testing frames with different features can be manufactured as per Customer’s requirements.
The Customer can also manufacture locally the testing frame, and purchase the loading/control system only.