Compression and flexural machine dual range 500/15 kn, cyber-plus evolution
Compression / flexural testing machine with dual measuring range 500/15 kN, motorized with Cyber-Plus evolution control unit (semi-automatic model) for cement and mortar specimens, bricks, rocks, refractories etc.
This testing machine foresees a dual measuring range in the same testing chamber. The two ranges can be used alternatively and are suitable to perform:
– Flexural tests on cement prisms 40,1x40x160 mm (selecting the low capacity range)
– Compression tests on portions of prism 40,1x40x160 mm broken in flexure, cubes side 40, 50, 70, 100 mm 2″, cores with max. height of 180 mm (selecting the nominal range) by using the suitable compression devices described in next pages accessories E170 – E172-01).
The machines with digital readout are equipped with two suitable pressure transducers granting the Class 1 from 1/10 on both the measuring ranges. The measuring range 0 – 15kN can be also used for compression tests on specimens with expected low strength values.
– Two columns high stiffness frame.
– Max. vertical daylight between platens: 185 mm
– Platens diameter: 153 mm
– Ram travel: 45 mm approx.
– Accuracy: Grade 1 starting from 1/10 of the scale for both the ranges.
– Supplied complete with lower compression platen and coupling piece to easily fix the compression devices.
– Power supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz 750W
– Weight: 310 – 340 kg