Compression and flexural machine 250/15kn, servo-plus evolution
COMPRESSION AND FLEXURAL TESTING MACHINE HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH DUAL TESTING CHAMBER AND TWO INDEPENDENT MEASURING RANGES 250 KN
AND 15 KN WITH LOAD CELLS, SERVO-PLUS EVOLUTION CONTROL UNIT.
This testing machine of high performance, advanced solutions and top quality components is equipped with two load chambers with two independent measuring ranges. It is suitable to perform:
– Flexural tests on cement prisms 40,1x40x160 mm (with the range 0 – 15 kN)
– Compression tests on portions of prism 40,1x40x160 mm broken in flexure, cubes side 40, 50, 70, 100 mm 2″, cores with max. height of 180 mm (with the range 0 – 250 kN) by using the suitable compression devices described in next pages (accessories E170 – E172-01).
The applied load is measured by two strain gage load cells (15kN and 250kN) at high accuracy. This solution eliminates the weights of the piston and lower compression platen, packing set frictions etc., granting very high accuracy (max. error within +/- 0,5%).
The load chamber 0 – 15 kN permits very accurate tests on specimens having low strength (both in compression and in flexure).
– Max. vertical daylight between platens: 189 mm
– Platens diameter: 165 mm
– Ram travel: 35 mm approx
– Accuracy: Grade 1 starting from 1/10 of the scale for both theM ranges.
– Safety guards to CE Directive, polycarbonate made, with hinges.
– Supplied complete with lower compression platens and coupling pieces to easily fix the compression devices (see accessories).
– Dimensions of the frame: 1300x400xh1500 mm approx.
– Power supply: 230V 1ph 50Hz 750W
– Weight: 400 kg approx.