UNITRONIC 200kN “Matest made”
UNIVERSAL ELECTROMECHANICAL FRAME, 200KN CAPACITY,
TESTS OF CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS WITH SERVO-CONTROLLED SYSTEM OF LOAD OR DISPLACEMENT/STRAIN.
Unitronic 200kN is the universal and versatile machine fully satisfying
the needs of control, research and university laboratories to
carry out tests on:
Roads (Marshall, Duriez, CBR etc.), Steel, Concrete, Cement,
Wood, Plastic, etc.
The machine is composed by a sturdy base containing the transmission
components and the hardware control instruments.
The base holds two columns, made of high resistance steel with
ground hard chrome surfacing.
The upper crosshead can be adjusted in height, to hold the accessories
to perform the specific tests.
The lower mobile crosshead is operated by a recirculating ball
screw and rotating lead, that through a servo-controlled motor,
assures the correct application of load and constant speed.
The load is applied by a mechanical jack activated by a “brushless
closed-loop motor with optical encoder” controlled by a microprocessor.
The two crossheads foresee couplings to fix the different test
devices (see accessories).
The stress is measured by an electric load cell; the measurement
and the displacement control of the crosshead is achieved by the
electronic device incorporated into the machine.
Stroke electric end excursion switches of the upper mobile crosshead
are foreseen to save the machine from accidental handlings.
– Electronic control unit “Cyber-plus Evolution” with Touch-Screen
colour display, that runs like a standard PC based on Windows
operating system for the management and analysis of the data,
test results, graphs.
– The Touch-Screen icon interface allows an easy set up of the
parameters and immediate execution of the test.
– The machine can be connected to a PC for remote test execution
through suitable Software; the machine can in any case
perform the tests without any external PC, because of the
“Cyber-Plus” grants performances like a PC.
– Direct connection to Intranet (connection to a LAN network)
and Internet to establish a remote communication and receive
an immediate diagnostic analysis from Matest technicians, or for
uptdates of the software.
– Unlimited memory storage with: 2 USB ports, 1 SD card slot,
RS232/485 serial port.
– Possibility to select different languages.
– Hardware technical details: see pag. 24
Specifications of the Frame:
– Max. load: 200 kN (both Compression and Tensile)
– Max. vertical daylight: 900 mm (without accessories)
– Max. vertical daylight with compression platens: 800 mm
– Compression platens diameter: 216 mm ( upper platen on seat ball)
– Distance between columns: 650 mm
– Crosshead travel: +/- 200 mm (400 mm total)
– Testing speed range: from 0,01 to 100 mm/min
– Load rate: from 1 N/s to 5 kN/s
– Displacement resolution: 0,01 mm with accuracy better than 0,2%
– Machine Class: 1
The Unitronic 200kN is supplied complete with:
Electric load cell 200kN capacity, crosshead displacement device,
upper with seat ball and lower compression platens.
“Are not included”: accessories and software for specific tests that
must be ordered separately (see accessories).
Note: The machine can be equipped with intermediate load cells to
the max. capacity of the machine, to satisfy specific test requirements.
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50/60Hz 850W
Dimensions: 950 x 560 x 2400 mm. Weight: 820 kg