Ductilometer with data acquisition system, high performance
STANDARDS: EN 13589, 13703, 13398 / ASTM D113, D6084
Developed and manufactured for ductility tests and for research
– Stepper motor providing a variable speed range from 1 to 400
mm/min with digital displacement measuring system.
– Up to 3 samples can be tested simultaneously.
– One electric high capacity load cell 500 N (possibility to install
later on up to 3 cells directly by the end user).
– Automatic positioning of start test
– Visualization of the elongation in mm
– Visualization of the load/elongation chart
– Max elongation recording before breaking failure
– Absorbed energy elaboration
– Temperature setting and visualization of the test execution with
continuous recording during the test
– Test certificate print-out (USB connector or local printer)
– Cyber-plus 8 evolution data acquisition and processing system
“colour touch screen display” (technical details: pag. 24).
– Software UTM2 to unload and visualize test data to PC.
– Glass upper cover.
Supplied “without” briquette mould and base (see accessories).
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50/60Hz 1000W
Dimensions: 2140x400x450mm. Weight: 110 kg approx.
LOAD CELL electric, 500 N capacity, complete with installation and
calibration (possibility to install up to 3 cells).
B055-26 REFRIGERATING UNIT, incorporated into the machine,
for tests with water temperature from +5°C to +25°C.
(Not possible to fix later on).