BBR – Bending Beam Rheometer
STANDARDS: ASTM D6648 / AASHTO T313
Bending Beam Rheometer is engineered to perform flexural tests on asphalt binder and similar specimens. These tests consist of a constant
force being applied to a specimen in a chilled bath in order to derive specific rates of deformation at various temperatures.
– Three-point bend test apparatus
– Integral stainless steel frictionless construction
– Load cell 500 g with mechanical overload protection
– Linear Variable Displacement Transducer (LVDT) 0.25 in (6,35 mm)
– Two independent platinum RTD for precise temperature control
– Liquid bath:
stainless steel construction
temperature range: -40 to 25°C
mechanical refrigeration system
cooling coil located within the test bath
no pumping required. Cools Ethylene Glycol – water – methanol
mix (recommended for safety) to -40°C.
– Compressed air: 0.34 MPa clean, dry air supply required
– CE certified model
– Control, acquisition and analysis software
– BBR Software version 4.16W
– Computer interface card
– Menu driven program, mouse compatible
– Daily calibration routines
– Displays and graphs real time load, displacement and bath temperature
The BBR System includes: complete calibration kit with carrying
case, 5 specimen moulds with accessories, PC, accessories.
Power supply: 230V 1ph 50/60Hz
Weight: 110 kg approx.